Friday, January 07, 2005

Starting post

I've made a template that'll format each day. First is the blood pressure values that I'll list once I get my BP cuff. Then my blood glucose levels for each testing time. I've listed all the times I should be eating but I don't normally test each time. Usually big meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Each one of these is a link down to the bottom of the post to the meal listed for the appropriate time. Clicking on a meal name will take you back up to the glucose listing for that time also.

On days that I have a dr appointment I'll report also. I may make an activities section pertaining to my blood pressure readings if there's a problem. This is where I'll list whether I was resting, what I was doing before measuring my BP, etc.

I will post one post per day. I'll edit it as the day goes on or as I get time.

So much for running to Walmart! I did this instead. LOL

No comments: