Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday, 5/12......22wks 6days

OK OK! I know I haven't been so great on keeping tabs of things here. I'm hoping to be GOOD and start it up again. I'm feeling a bit flakey at the moment, not sure if it's my bp or my bs or just being pg.

BP LEVELS
AM...140/86...will recheck later in the day
Lunch...128/76...much better!

INSULIN
AM...hmmm I think I only did 24units, guess we'll see how later today

GLUCOSE (1hr after meals unless otherwise noted)
Fasting.........................96
Breakfast................127
Morning Snack............126
Lunch
Afternoon Snack
Dinner
Bedtime Snack



MEALS

Breakfast
1/2 raisin bagel
1/3 c cottage cheese
few bites of banana
coffee with milk

Morning Snack
Cheese doodles
2 slices of kiwi

Lunch
Toasted ham and cheese on rye

Afternoon Snack

Dinner

Bedtime Snack

No comments: